-Northern Beaches Touch Association– Here at NBT we have a few basic park comp rules in the juniors so the competition is run fairly and smoothly.
- No player is to play for another team in the same division that their registered in.
- You can have a minimum of 4 players before you have to forfeit the game. You are able to borrow from the age group below. You can not borrow from your teams division.
- Under 7s are the only division that can’t borrow from the age below as their isn’t an age below.
- E.g Under 9s can only borrow from Under 7s unless its the Under 9 boys they can borrow from the Under 9 girls division.
- If your playing up an age group you are able to drop down and fill in for your own age division. E.g your registered in the 15s comp but should be in the 13s, you can drop down for a game if needed.
- There are to be only 3 rep players per team.
- You are only to borrow 2 players maximum from another team if your short.
Click on MORE to download the 7th Edition – Touch Football Australia Playing Rules