Venues, Competitions & Game Times:
Venues: Mid-week Competitions: North Narrabeen reserve, Walsh street, Narrabeen.
”Team” Registration (*NO individual registrations):
Team Registration for all teams is now done through our online system. Team registrations will be advertised on our web site, Instagram, Facebook and the Manly Daily leading up to the start of all competitions.
Competitions & Game Times:
Monday Evenings Winter Senior Competition- Lake Park fields, North Narrabeen.
Summer Senior competition 2017- Warriewood Sports ground fields.
- Senior Open Men’s, Mixed, Ladies & Under 18s Competitions during Spring and Summer. Games are held at 6:30 pm, 7:20 pm and 8:10 pm.
Friday afternoon’s junior Competition- North Narrabeen reserve
Under 7s, 9s, 11s, 13s to Under 15s games are held at 4.30pm, 5.10pm, 5.50pm, 6.30pm, 7.10pm and 7.50pm.
-Northern Beaches Touch Association– Here at NBT we have a few basic park comp rules in the juniors so the competition is run fairly and smoothly.
- No player is to play for another team in the same division that their registered in.
- You can have a minimum of 4 players before you have to forfeit the game. You are able to borrow from the age group below. You can not borrow from your teams division.
- Under 7s are the only division that can’t borrow from the age below as their isn’t an age below.
- E.g Under 9s can only borrow from Under 7s unless its the Under 9 boys they can borrow from the Under 9 girls division.
- If your playing up an age group you are able to drop down and fill in for your own age division. E.g your registered in the 15s comp but should be in the 13s, you can drop down for a game if needed.
- There are to be only 3 rep players per team.